Avigayl Leff, Ms.
Family Matters Counseling and Mediation
186 Paterson avenue Suite 305
East Rutherford,NEW JERSEY07070
I believe we exist as members: Members of a couple, family or community, and our happiness and success comes from bringing harmony to those relationships. My clients and I explore what brings them a healthy sense of satisfaction and how to get more of it. I think the therapeutic relationship, personal growth, and life itself should be fun! I aim to bring that joy to my clients, using CBT, DBT, MBSR and SFT with great success.
I have worked with immigrant families in poverty, suicidal teens and unrepentant criminals but I prefer couples and families. I find a good laugh can dispel great darkness. There is no situation without hope and no person without potential. My goal with a client is always to conquer today’s challenge quickly and banish the patterns that keep us stuck.
You are reading this because you, too, have hope. Your situation can be better. Your family can be stronger and more joyful. You deserve to be enjoying the life you have! I offer a free consultation and appointments can be scheduled over Zoom. Please see my website for more information: https://www.familymattersnj.com/ or contact me directly at [email protected]
You have nothing to lose and so much to gain!
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken:
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Most out of network benefits
- Professional Affiliations: NASW, NEFESH
Graduate School: Rutgers University Graduate School of Social Work
Graduated In: 2009
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults
- Accept clients via telehealth: Yes
- Forensic, Logotherapy, Marital Therapy, Mindfulness And Relaxation, PTSD/Trauma, Parenting Adolescents, Personality Disorders, Pre-marital Counseling, Relationship Issues, Stepfamilies