The browser you're using is not supported. Please try again using a supported browser such as
Batya Yaniger, PsyD
Logotherapy counseling and training
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): ₪300
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: Association of Logotherapists
Degree: PsyD in Psychology, BS in Social Work
Graduate School: PsyD in Psychology California Coast University, Diplomate Clinician certification from Viktor Frankl Institute, BSW Loyola University
License: Social work license #2381, Israel
Licensing Agency: Israel Ministry of Social Work and Viktor Frankl Institute of Logotherapy, Dallas
- Modalities: Individuals, Groups
- Orientation: Logotherapy, the meaning-centered approach of Dr. Viktor Frankl, author of Man's Search for Meaning is my approach. The orientation is towards the unheard cry for meaning and discovery of meaning and values-fulfillment in reality. I work from the assumption that every life has a purpose and every situation can be made meaningful and my aim is to help people access their intuitive wisdom
Endorsements for Batya Yaniger, PsyD:
Dr. Batya Yaniger is one of the most visionary therapists I have ever encountered.
Dr. Yaniger perceives the wholeness of her clients from the very outset. Dr. Yaniger is privileged to witness her client's inner strengths as she subtly creates a space in which the client is free to emerge into the empowerment of who he/she is becoming.
Dr. Yaniger is a gifted Torah teacher and a most skillful instructor of Logotherapy.
Batya's outstanding courses and workshops uniquely evoke cross pollination of excelled mutual growth and leadership among her students.
Haya Baker Winiarz, M.A.
Written by: Haya Baker (Winiarz), M.A. on 6/24/2013