Chaya Lieba Kobernick, PsyD
Some people have just always felt like they don’t fit in. They may look put together on the outside, but internally, they feel like they’re always putting on a show. Hiding from the world has led to disconnected relationships and a life that, at times, feels out of control. Maybe their emotions feel so overwhelming that they’ve been trying anything to make the pain stop, even hurting themselves or contemplating suicide. Emotions can hurt. Some of us were just born with BIGGER emotions; we’re sensitive and our emotions explode bigger and faster and take longer to calm down.
You want to stop all the pain and the emotional roller coaster that has taken over your life. You want to stop hurting yourself. You can learn to manage your emotions, find freedom, and start accepting yourself as you are. I can help you.
Together, we will use treatments that work to arrive at your goals. Featuring online sessions for frum women and girls across New York, I make good therapy accessible. Check out my website and get scheduled today.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $200
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Professional Affiliations: Nefesh, APA, ABCT
Graduate School: Long Island University - Post
Graduated In: 2019
License: Limited Permit
Licensing Agency: New York State Education Dept
License Number: P102639
Online License: http://www.nysed.gov/coms/el001/elscr2?profcd=68&permit=102639&pseqno=02&pname=KOBERNICK%20CHAYA%20LIEBA
- Modalities: Individuals, Families, Groups
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Anxiety Disorders, DBT, Mindfulness And Relaxation, PTSD/Trauma, Personality Disorders, Prenatal Issues, Self-harm/suicidality, Sleep Disorders