Koby Frances, Dr.
27 West 96th St
Email: [email protected]
If you are ready to take a meaningful step towards improving your self and improving your life, I offer an approach is collaborative, supportive and completely judgment-free.
When choosing to work with me, you will enter a comfortable and welcoming space where I offer feedback and guidance that will help you tell your story at whatever pace you like, and begin the process of becoming clearer, stronger and more self-aware. Therapy offers numerous life-changing benefits. But most of all, it empowers people to love themselves and others more deeply and to transcend the limits of their past.
I work with men and women from ALL BACKGROUNDS with a wide range of concerns around SELF ESTEEM, SEXUALITY, RELATIONSHIPS, BEHAVIORAL PATTERNS, CAREERS, AND FAMILY CONFLICT.
My depth of experience and training makes me highly attuned to the deeper, unconscious layers of people's challenges, allowing my patients to both succeed AND thrive.
To learn more, please visit www.kobyfrances.com or reach out to me directly by phone or email with any questions. It would be my pleasure to hear from you.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken:
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $250
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: All out of network benefits, Sliding Scale
- Professional Affiliations: Pace University, City University of New York, Yeshiva University
Graduate School: City University of New York
Graduated In: 2008
License Number: 019861-1
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples
- Ages: Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Psychodynamic
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Addictions, Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Compulsive Overeating, DBT, Dating And Relationships, Depression, Dissociative Disorders, Eating Disorders, Gambling Addiction, Grief/Bereavement, Holocaust Survivors, Mindfulness And Relaxation, OCD, PTSD/Trauma, Pain Management, Personality Disorders, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Difficulties, Sleep Disorders, Social Anxiety, Spiritual/Religious Issues