Rose Stimmel, Dr.
I am a licensed clinical psychologist dedicated to providing evidence-based treatment for anxiety, depression, OCD, and trauma. My integrative treatment approach includes interventions drawn from Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and mindfulness-based therapy. When treating anxiety and OCD I focus on the use Exposure with Response Prevention (E/RP), the gold-standard research-based treatment for these disorders. Through the use of online sessions, I can coach you "in-vivo" as you conduct exposure exercises in your own environment.
I also have significant experience running DBT skills groups and conducting individual DBT therapy, and I would be honored to teach you these skills as part of your journey to building a meaningful life worth living. When working with clients who have experienced trauma, I first teach DBT coping skills before proceeding to working on a trauma narrative.
I am currently accepting new clients for my teletherapy practice, where I will meet with you over secure and confidential video-conferencing software. Online sessions offer many benefits over traditional therapy, including convenience, lower cost, and the ability to work "live" through challenges. Please email or call me for a free 15-minute consultation.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $125
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: All out of network benefits, None, Sliding Scale
- Professional Affiliations:
Graduate School: Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
Graduated In: 2017
License: Licensed Psychologist
License Number: 023217
- Modalities: Individuals, Families, Groups
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: CBT, DBT, ACT, Mindfulness
- Agoraphobia, Anxiety Disorders, DBT, Depression, Grief/Bereavement, Life Transitions, Mindfulness And Relaxation, OCD, PTSD/Trauma, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Postpartum Adjustment, Prenatal Issues, Relationship Issues, Social Anxiety, Spiritual/Religious Issues, Women's Issues