Sariel Garbman, Mr
I have the beautiful ability to intertwine, both worlds, secular into religious and vice-a-versa. I enjoy working with people to explore their talents and hidden potentials.
I have a unique ability to connect with adolescents and do just as well with adults from all walks of life.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, Afrikaans
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $100
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: HPCSA, PSYSSA,SASCH.
Degree: Registered Counsellor,Honours Psychology,BA Criminology,Recovery Assistant
Graduate School: UNISA
Licensing Agency: HPCSA
Online License: www.hpcsa.co.za
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: Family Systems therapy, Person-Centred therapy,Play therapy, Cogntitive behaviour therapy,12-Steps