7 Manor Drive
I work with children, adolescents, and adults on issues including trauma, emotion regulation, communications skills, anxiety and panic, impulse control, relationship issues, and the like.
I also work as Court Approved Visitation Supervisor and work closely with Family Court and Child Protective Services. I also do mediation work.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English, Yiddish
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $120
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Professional Affiliations: Nefesh
Graduate School: LIU
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Groups
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: CBT based, psychoanalytically influenced, and rooted in existentialism
- Addictions, Adoption, Child Abuse, Depression, Grief/Bereavement, Life Transitions, Logotherapy, Marital Therapy, Mindfulness And Relaxation, PTSD/Trauma, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Pre-marital Counseling, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Social Anxiety, Spiritual/Religious Issues, Stepfamilies