Ross Lynn-Tabisel, Dr.
54 Sunnyside Blvd Suite A
Phone: 516 576 1118
Fax: 516 576 8876
We have been in the field of helping women with sexual dysfunctions since 1995. If you are sufferring from painful intercourse/relations you can be helped. You need not live like this!!!
Women with low desire for intimacy are seen as well
If you have trouble doing the Bedeka come to see us.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, French, Yiddish
- Years in Practice: 28 Years
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: If You Have Out Of Network Coverage And Submit Our Bills You Should Get Reimbursed, Medicare
- Professional Affiliations: We are a practice specializing in the treatment of Vaginismus. This is a condition whereby a women has difficulty or can't have penetrations. Often they can not use a bedekah, go to the gynecologist or use tampons.
Degree: Clinical Sexology
- Modalities: Women of all ages who have penetration difficulties. This includes newlyweds, menopausal women, and women after chemo or radiation.
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Health Psychology, Postpartum Adjustment, Pre-marital Counseling, Prenatal Issues, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Difficulties, Women's Issues, Women's Sexual Dysfunctions..Pain With Relations/lack Of Desire