Sherry Waldman, Psychotherapist
I began in the field of mental health treating latency-age children diagnosed with childhood psychosis and Asperger's Syndrome. Over the past 15 years I expanded my clinic work and private practice to the wide range described above.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, rusty Hebrew
- Years in Practice: 42 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $110
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: NASW, Nefesh
- Modalities: Children 5-12, Adolescents; Adults
Individuals, Couples, Families, Sibling groups
Predominant diagnostic categories: Depression--full range, conduct disorder, Mood disorders including Bi-Polar disorders.
Bereavement work with families/individuals suffering recent or distant loss.
- Orientation: Methods tailored to the individual; developmental theory informs work. Cognitive approach for relief of presenting symptoms, supported by psychodynamic pursuit of long-term maladaptive patterns.
- Accept clients via telehealth: No