Smadar Prager Psychotherapist, CGP
Sane Way Inc.
South Valley Stream (North Woodmere), NY11581
Available for speaking engagements on the following topics:
Relationships, Parenting, Being a Couple
I am a very attentive and compassionate person.
I work in a collaborative way.
My goal is to be a partner to your journey, to the change you wish to make in your life, and to help you move forward, happier, more aware, and more complete with yourself, your family or your better half.
My therapeutic approach concentrates on short-term treatment and emphasizes on a more open, mutual relationship.
Our first phone conversation will be a short complimentary consultation, in which you'll be able to ask me anything about the process or about me.
I am specializing in relationships; shalom bait (marriage conflict resolution), parenting (parent guidance & coaching), and eating and body image problems, as well as general mental health, self-growth, and wellness.
I speak Hebrew and English and serving Nassau County NY area in person as well as via phone and Skype to people all over the world.
I work with adults, couples, and families in an individual or group format.
Please visit my Hebrew Blog: http://smadarprager.blogspot.com/
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew
- Years in Practice: 19 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $80
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Professional Affiliations: Nefesh International;
Graduate School: Adler Institute in Israel
Graduated In: 1998
Licensing Agency: Israel Ministery of Education
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Adults, and Families with children
- Orientation: Mostly Adlerian combining CBT & Feminist Psychoanalytical Treatment Model, concentrating on short term treatment.
- Addictions, Anxiety Disorders, Child Abuse, Compulsive Overeating, Depression, Eating Disorders, Holistic Wellness, Marital Therapy, Parenting Adolescents, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Pre-marital Counseling, Relationship Issues, Relationships And Parenting, Spiritual/Religious Issues, Women's Issues