Steven Shragie Gestetner, Mr.
“Many of us spend our whole lives running from feelings with the mistaken belief that you can not bear the pain. But you have already borne the pain. What you have not done is feel all you are beyond that pain.” (Khalil Gibran).
I practice person centered and body centered psychotherapy. I will support you achieving your goals. I will help you in identifying and your own therapeutic path and abilities - you are the expert of yourself. I practice Emotionally Focused couple therapy, a highly successful couples therapy model.
Are you living with the effects of past negative events which do not go away no matter what you have tried? Do you feel a strong desire to forget and move forward yet you are unable to change the channel that your brain is stuck on? It's time for a therapy modality that goes deeper.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English, Yiddish
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $160
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Professional Affiliations:
Degree: Master's of Counselling Psychology
Graduate School: Yorkville University
Graduated In: 2018
Licensing Agency: CRPO
License Number: 007632
Online License: https://www.crpo.ca/
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Person Centered
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Addictions, Career Planning, Co Dependency, Depression, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Grief/Bereavement, Healing, Holistic Wellness, Holocaust Survivors, IFS, Marital Therapy, Men's Issues, Mindfulness And Relaxation, Relationship Issues, Sexual Difficulties, Somatic Experiencing, Stepfamilies, Substance Abuse