Ari Perl, LCSW
Executive Office Center at Fresh Meadows
61-43 186th Street
Flushing, New York11365
Kew Gardens Hills
141-18 70th Ave.
Have you tried learning tools to help you manage better, but you have been frustratingly unsuccessful ? My specialties revolve around helping others transcend emotional blocks, which will enable you to manage stress and use various tool more effectively. This will also help you enjoy the intrinsic love and joy of life. Sometimes there are roadblocks that need to be removed or wounds that need to be healed before you can lead the life you'd like to lead. I work with adults and children, families and couples.
My passion is helping other's discover their primary emotional needs, to develop more acceptance and love of self and other others. Aside from anxiety and depression, I specialize in family/marital/relationship issues, using Emotionally Focused Therapy. I also specialize in children and adolescents, using Talk, Play, Art Trauma Focused Therapy, as well as Collaborative Problem Solving and behavioral modification.
With kids I love helping them by entering their world, either by play/art therapy or by kid-friendly talk therapy. I help parents or teachers better understand their child's world and I enable them to improve their loved one's behavior.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $130
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: NYCEFT
Graduate School: Wurzweiler School of Social Work
License: Licensed Master of Social Work
Licensing Agency: New York State Department of Education
License Number: 084228
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy); TFCBT (Trauma Focused CBT); IFS (Internal Family Systems; CPS (Collaborative Problem Solving)
- Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Child Abuse, Children, Co Dependency, Conduct Disorders, Depression, Marital Therapy, Mindfulness And Relaxation, PTSD/Trauma, Play/Art Therapy, CBT, Trauma Focused CBT, Pre-marital Counseling, Psychotic Disorders, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Spiritual/Religious Issues