Ghazaleh Hanukai, Ms.
Ghazaleh Hanukai, M.A., LMFT
9171 Wilshire Blvd Suite 600
Email: [email protected]
I have a vast area of expertise which includes helping women remove their mental health barriers to successful career and relationship by treating issues of depression, anxiety, trauma, loss and grief, self-esteem, body image issues, dating and intimacy issues, codependency, school and educational issues and more.
My psychotherapeutic services benefit include but are not limited to:
gaining awareness, developing a deeper understanding of one's needs and values, , building self-esteem and self-confidence, improving relationships, removing employment and career challenges, reducing and stabilizing symptoms, identifying triggers, learning new coping skills, improving communication skills and setting boundaries with others, unlocking barriers and moving towards an action plan, learning effective parenting styles, and more.
I am bilingual in Farsi and English. I am shomer Shabbat.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: Persian, FARSI
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $150
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Some
- Professional Affiliations: CAMFT
Degree: M.A. in Clinical Psychology
Graduate School: Antioch University
Graduated In: 2011
License: Marriage & Family Therapist
Licensing Agency: BBS
License Number: 104558
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples
- Ages: Adults, Geriatric
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- ADD/ADHD, Aging/Geriatrics, Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Career Planning, Co Dependency, Compulsive Overeating, Depression, Domestic Violence, Eating Disorders, Grief/Bereavement, Life Transitions, Mindfulness And Relaxation, OCD, PTSD/Trauma, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Postpartum Adjustment, Pre-marital Counseling, Prenatal Issues, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Social Anxiety, Spiritual/Religious Issues, Women's Issues