Email: [email protected]
I help people make changes that they dream of but never thought were possible.
Using DBT and trauma therapies, I work with clients to manage intense emotions so they can build lasting relationships and self-respect. Clients set goals and learn the skills and strategies to become the person they envision.
No one can go back and make a new beginning, but EVERYONE can go forward and make a new ending.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $150
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: All out of network benefits
- Professional Affiliations:
Graduate School: Wurzweiler
License: Licensed Clinical Social Work
- Modalities: Individuals, Families, Groups
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: DBT
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Addictions, Adolescent Issues, Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Co Dependency, Compulsive Overeating, DBT, Depression, Eating Disorders, Mindfulness And Relaxation, PTSD/Trauma, Parenting Adolescents, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Personality Disorders, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Social Anxiety, Spiritual/Religious Issues