Rabbi Ari Poliakoff, LCSW
Email: [email protected]
Wouldn't it be great if your therapist didn't just listen to you, but helped YOU listen to yourself? I love helping people discover themselves amidst the noise of life. Understanding yourself is the key to getting "unstuck" and moving towards success, healing, and growth.
I specialize in working with men who struggle with confidence and assertiveness. Additionally, I specialize in couples counseling and roommate therapy.
Contact me for a FREE 15-minute consultation over video.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Aetna, All out of network benefits, BCBS, Cigna, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, Empire State Plan, OptumHealth, Oxford, Sliding Scale, United Behavioral Health, United Healthcare
- Professional Affiliations:
Graduate School: Touro College
Graduate School: Yeshiva University
Graduate School: Rabbi Isaac Elchanan Theological Seminary
Licensing Agency: New York State Office of the Professions
License Number: 089569
Online License: http://www.nysed.gov/coms/op001/opsc2a?profcd=73&plicno=089569&namechk=POL
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: All
- Orientation: Experiential, Psychodynamic, Systems
- Accept clients via telehealth: Yes
- Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Conduct Disorders, Depression, Holistic Wellness, IFS, Men's Issues, Relationship Issues, Social Anxiety, Spiritual/Religious Issues