Rabbi Ari Poliakoff, LMSW
5 West 19th St
New York, NY10011
Wouldn't it be great if your therapist didn't just listen to you, but helped YOU listen to yourself? I love helping people discover themselves amidst the noise of life. Understanding yourself is the key to getting "unstuck" and moving towards success, healing, and growth.
I specialize in working with men who struggle with confidence and assertiveness. Additionally, I specialize in couples counseling and roommate therapy.
Contact me for a FREE 15-minute consultation in person or over video.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: All out of network benefits
- Professional Affiliations:
Graduate School: Touro College
Graduate School: Yeshiva University
Graduate School: Rabbi Isaac Elchanan Theological Seminary
Licensing Agency: New York State Office of the Professions
License Number: 093810
Online License: http://www.nysed.gov/coms/op001/opsc2a?profcd=72&plicno=093810&namechk=POL
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: All
- Orientation: Experiential, Psychodynamic, Systems
- Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Conduct Disorders, Depression, Holistic Wellness, IFS, Men's Issues, Relationship Issues, Social Anxiety, Spiritual/Religious Issues