Mordechai Smolarcik, Rabbi Dr.
Pardes Psychological Services
7000 W. Palmetto Park Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL33433
At Pardes Psychological Services, our mission is to provide high quality psychological care to members of the South Florida Jewish community. We offer a comprehensive range of therapeutic and psycho-educational support and services for children, adolescents and adults. Our services take into account the unique needs, sensitivities and values of the Jewish community.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, Spanish
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Professional Affiliations: American Psychological Association
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Cognitive-Behavioral
- ADD/ADHD, Adolescent Issues, Adoption, Aging/Geriatrics, Agoraphobia, Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Children, Compulsive Overeating, Conduct Disorders, Depression, Dissociative Disorders, Domestic Violence, Gambling Addiction, Grief/Bereavement, Health Psychology, Holocaust Survivors, Learning Disabilities, Life Transitions, Marital Therapy, Men's Issues, OCD, Parenting Adolescents, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Pre-marital Counseling, Psychological Evaluations