Mordechai Smolarcik, Rabbi Dr.
At Pardes Psychological Services, our mission is to provide high quality psychological care to members of the South Florida Jewish community. We offer a comprehensive range of therapeutic and psycho-educational support and services for children, adolescents and adults. Our services take into account the unique needs, sensitivities and values of the Jewish community.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, Spanish
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Professional Affiliations: American Psychological Association
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Cognitive-Behavioral
- ADD/ADHD, Adolescent Issues, Adoption, Aging/Geriatrics, Agoraphobia, Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Children, Compulsive Overeating, Conduct Disorders, Depression, Dissociative Disorders, Domestic Violence, Gambling Addiction, Grief/Bereavement, Health Psychology, Holocaust Survivors, Learning Disabilities, Life Transitions, Marital Therapy, Men's Issues, OCD, Parenting Adolescents, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Pre-marital Counseling, Psychological Evaluations