Paul Chafetz, PhD, Psychologist
Paul K. Chafetz, PhD
8340 Meadow Rd., #134
My office is convenient to zip codes 75205, 75206, 75214, 75225, 75230, 75231, 75240, & 75243.
I am a licensed clinical psychologist in full time private practice in Dallas since 1982. I work with adults age 30+. My training includes: Ph.D. in clinical psychology and certificate in gerontology from the University of Florida; Clinical psychology internship at Duke University Medical Center; and Post-doctoral fellowship in clinical gero-psychology at the Texas Research Institute of Mental Sciences.
I am the only psychologist in the D/FW area who has completed a postdoctoral fellowship in gero-psychology. I am a member of the Dallas Psychological Association (DPA) Texas Psychological Association (TPA), and American Psychological Association (APA). I have twice been president of the Dallas Psychological Association (DPA).
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: 35 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $190
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: APA, TPA, DPA, GSA
Degree: PhD Clinical Psychology
Graduate School: PhD University of Florida
Licensing Agency: TSBEP
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Eclectic, interpersonal, psychodynamic, problem solving.