Rivka Sidorsky, Mrs.
Rivka Sidorsky, LLC
8555 16th St Suite 204
Email: [email protected]
Rivka Sidorsky (nee Windecker) is a licensed psychotherapist, a published author, a Harvard CASE research fellowship recipient, and an experienced lecturer. She is a licensed social worker in the state of MD and is a professional member of the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists as well as the National Association of Social Workers. She received her Master's Degree in Social Work from the University of Chicago School of Social Service Administration with her Bachelor's Degree in Anthropology from Brandeis University.
Rivka has been working with women and couples since 2007. She received her training in sexual dysfunction and sex therapy from internationally renowned Dr. Laura Berman at the Berman Center in Chicago. She has worked at the Center for Intimacy After Cancer Therapy, offering her services to counsel women after surviving breast cancer. She writes a regular advice column. She is also a Member of the Board of Directors for In Shifra's Arms, a non-profit organization providing crisis counseling and referrals to women with unplanned pregnancies.
Rivka has given numerous talks on female function and dysfunction and on intimacy after cancer at various hospitals in MD, VA, and Washington DC. Rivka is a published author.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, French
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $200
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: All out of network benefits, Most out of network benefits, None
- Professional Affiliations: NASW, American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists
Degree: Master's in Clinical Social Work
Graduate School: University of Chicago
Licensing Agency: MD Board of Social Work Examiners
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Anxiety Disorders, Depression, Marital Therapy, PTSD/Trauma, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Postpartum Adjustment, Pre-marital Counseling, Prenatal Issues, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Difficulties, Spiritual/Religious Issues, Women's Issues