Shlomit Liz Sanders, LMFT, CCTP
Hope Therapeutic Services
500 Prospect Ave.
Suite 300, West Orange, NJ 07052
Phone: (862) 505-9191
At some point in our lives, each one of us finds ourselves stuck needing some support and guidance to help us reach the next level. As a psychotherapist, I use a collaborative approach helping clients reach their maximum potential by tapping into their strengths and helping them gain the tools they need to successfully overcome their challenges. It's often difficult to make the first step reaching out to a therapist asking for help but in reality it's a strength that should further be developed.
I specialize in issues including but not limited to anxiety, depression, trauma, addiction, divorce, self esteem, family conflict, pre-marital education/ counseling and substance abuse. My treatment is tailored toward individual needs and may incorporate a variety of styles from Narrative approach to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I provide psychotherapy to individuals, couples, families and adolescents.
"The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself. It is in this relationship that you set the standard for all others." -Steve Maraboli.
I am a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: Hebrew
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $95
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Aetna, BCBS, CASH, Cigna, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, HIP, HealthFirst, Magnacare, Some
- Professional Affiliations: AAMFT, NYAMFT, IATP
Degree: M.A Marriage and Family Therapy
Graduate School: Hofstra University
License Number: 001213
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults
- Addictions, Adolescent Issues, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Career Planning, Children, Depression, Drug And Alcohol Abuse, Parenting, Family Conflict, Self Esteem, Trauma, Art Therapy, Grief/Bereavement, Healing, Health Psychology, Life Transitions, Marital Therapy, Parenting Adolescents, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Pre-marital Counseling, Relationship Issues, Substance Abuse, Women's Issues