Golda Hoffman, LCSW
918 E. 29th St.
My practice focuses on trauma recovery, reclaiming a sense of self and/or self esteem, recovering from substance and/or behavioral addictive behaviors, empowering oneself during life stage transitions, increasing parenting skills, and maintaining healthy and growthful relationships. I employ EMDR, attachment-focused psychotherapy, Internal Family Systems, CBT and TF CBT.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: 14 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $150
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: Out Of Network Reimbursement
- Professional Affiliations: Nefesh International, EMDRIA
Graduate School: Fordham University
Licensing Agency: Univ. of State NY Educ. Dept.
Online License: 077157
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Adults
- Orientation: EMDR, Internal Family Systems, Trauma Focused CBT, CBT, Attachment/dynamic, 12 step recovery support
- PTSD/Trauma, Parenting Adolescents, Relationship Issues, Self-esteem, Substance Abuse
Endorsements for Gale Hoffman:
Golda is a Clinician of many years experience, who displays that wonderful combination of compassion, emotional dexterity, and Solid experience in a variety of modalities.
Written by: Simcha Feuerman, LCSW-R on 8/24/2015