The browser you're using is not supported. Please try again using a supported browser such as
Chaim Neuhoff, Ph.D.
1339 East 31st Street
Fax: (718) 338-2958
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English, Yiddish
- Years in Practice: 18 Years
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations:
Degree: Ph.D. in Psychology
- Modalities: Children, Adolescents, Families
- Orientation: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Supportive therapy.
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
Endorsements for Chaim Neuhoff, Ph.D.:
Chaim is a stellar clinician and is a wonderful resource especially when it comes to cognitive behavioral therapy and skills building with children. He is cutting edge in the field and always looking to grow. I have known Chaim since 2003 and he consistently comes through with innovative and creative ideas.
Written by: Naftoli Walfish, on 1/14/2014