Marc Diener, PhD, PhD
I am a New York State Licensed Psychologist, specializing in individual therapy (for teenagers and adults) as well as psychological testing (for all ages).
The development of a caring, supportive therapeutic relationship with you is the essential foundation of my clinical work. To help you achieve personal growth and navigate challenges, I work with you to understand yourself better and to make changes in how you think, feel, and behave. Together, we create an individualized plan for treatment that takes into consideration your preferences and values.
In psychotherapy, I work with individuals experiencing difficulties with Depression, Anxiety, Relationship Difficulties, and Substance Use.
I also provide psychological testing for Learning Disorders, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD), Diagnostic Clarification, as well as Emotional and Behavioral Concerns.
In addition to my clinical practice, I am an Assistant Professor in the Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program at Long Island University-Post.
I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew
- Years in Practice: 14 Years
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: Nefesh; American Psychological Association (APA); Section IX (Assessment Psychology) of the Society of Clinical Psychology (APA's Division 12); APA's Division of Psychotherapy (Division 29); Society for Personality Assessment; Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration; Society for Psychotherapy Research
Graduate School: Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies, Adelphi University, NY
License: NY License #: 68017465
Online License: http://www.nysed.gov/COMS/OP001/OPSCR1
- Modalities: Individuals
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Integrative, Psychodynamic, Cognitive-Behavioral (CBT)
- General Neuroses Mens Issues