Rachel Rose, Individual and Family Therapist
Phone: (054) 726-8870
Cellphone: (054) 726-8870
Work with individuals dealing with issues of self-esteem, depression, anxiety, learning difficulties, stress in family of origin, children of divorced parents, divorce, issues behind eating disorders,pregnancy loss, grief and mourning.
Also work extensively with issues that keep one from moving from one life stage to another, such as difficulties in getting married, in individual therapy and in group settings.
Work with couples around communication and marriage skills building.
Work with families on developing communication and crisis management tools.
Mediator, Feurstein Instrumental Enrichment Program, especially with young children.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, French
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- Average Cost (per session): ₪300
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Professional Affiliations: Mediator, Feurstein Instrumental Enrichment Program
Degree: University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
Graduate School: University of North Texas, M.Sc.
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: EMDR trained therapist for Adults and Children, Family Systems, C.B.T.
- EMDR, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Relationship Issues, Stepfamilies, Women's Issues