Brad Salzman, LCSW, CSAT, EMDR
New York Sexual Addiction Center
19 West 34th Street, PENTHOUSE
New York, New York10001
New York Sexual Addiction Center - Rockland/Bergen
Monsey , NY10952
I am the Founder and Clinical Director of the New York Sexual Addiction Center
, with offices in Midtown Manhattan and Monsey, New York. I specialize in treating sexual addiction, pornography addiction,
compulsive sexual behavior, relationship problems, couples
and singles, depression, and anxiety. I also treat spouses
of addicts, and I run several ongoing weekly groups
for male sex addicts.
I am a Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist
. I was personally and extensively trained and certified by Dr. Patrick Carnes
, the world's leading authority on sexual addiction treatment. I have had much success treating sex addicts and porn addicts and helping them to get sober and turn their lives around.
I graduated from Yale University
and Columbia University
I am also trained in EMDR
, which is a type of therapy designed to help resolve trauma that may be causing you lasting problems in your life. There is a very high correlation of trauma and compulsive sexual behavior.
I specialize in serving the unique needs of the frum community in a compassionate, non-judgmental way. I am recommended
Visit my website at www.frumtherapy.com
. You can even take a free Sex Addiction Self-Assessment
to see if you might be a sex addict.
Call for a free consultation at 212-529-7900 or text me at 917-512-3490.
Please mention that you found me on FrumTherapist.com.
Please note: I do NOT accept ins
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, Spanish, Yiddish
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $250
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations:
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- International Institute of Trauma and Addiction Professionals (IITAP)
- Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health (SASH)
- Nefesh International Network of Orthodox Mental Health Professionals
Degree: MS, MSSW
Graduate School: Columbia University
Licensing Agency: New York State Office of the Professions
Online License: http://www.nysed.gov/coms/op001/opsc2a?profcd=73&plicno=078118&namechk=SAL
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Groups
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults, College Students
- Orientation: CBT, DBT, EMDR, Gottman Couples Therapy, Psychodynamic, Hypnotherapy, Meditation, Relaxation, Holistic, Breathing, Acceptance, 12 Steps
- General Neuroses Mens Issues