Yonasan Bender LCSW, Rabbi
Jerusalem Therapy Mental Health Services
2/19 Sheshet HaYamim Street
Yonasan Bender, LCSW, provides clients with cutting-edge empirical knowledge, empathy, and timeless wisdom.
Yonasan’s a graduate of Hebrew University’s Paul Baerwald School of Social Work and Social Welfare. He completed post graduate training in a wide array of therapeutic approaches. Before Hebrew University, he studied philosophy and ethics at Washington University in St. Louis and Drake University.
Yonasan is a member of the Association For Contextual Behavioral Science. He’s a key member of the clinical team at The Place, the Jerusalem Centre for Emotional Wellbeing.
He specializes in treating anxiety, depression, anger, poor self-esteem, insomnia, and marital conflict. He has an extensive background working with individuals, couples, families, and children.
Learn more about his work and access free personal growth webinars, courses, and articles by clicking here.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): ₪500
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: Association for Contextual Behavioral Science, The Place: The Jerusalem Centre for Emotional Wellbeing, Machon Dvir
Degree: Clinical Social Work
Graduate School: Hebrew University
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Using evidence based approaches, I uniquely design treatment to fit the client's needs, circumstances, and personality to provide the best standard of care possible.
- Accept clients via telehealth: Yes
- ADD/ADHD, Addictions, Adolescent Issues, Aging/Geriatrics, Agoraphobia, Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Autism, Bipolar Disorder, Career Planning, Child Abuse, Children, Co Dependency, Compulsive Overeating, Conduct Disorders, DBT, Depression, Dissociative Disorders, Domestic Violence, Gambling Addiction, General Neuroses, Grief/Bereavement, Health Psychology, Holistic Wellness, IFS, Learning Disabilities, Life Transitions, Marital Therapy, Men's Issues, Military, Mindfulness And Relaxation, OCD, PTSD/Trauma, Pain Management, Parenting Adolescents, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Personality Disorders, Pre-marital Counseling, Psychotic Disorders, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Difficulties, Sleep Disorders, Social Anxiety, Somatic Experiencing, Spiritual/Religious Issues, Stepfamilies