Paulina Ulano, LCSW-R, BCD, Psychotherapist
19 West 34th Street
New York,New York10001
- I am a licensed clinical social worker with advanced post-graduate training in psychodynamic psychotherapy. I have 15 years of clinical experience providing psychotherapy to adults, children and adolescents, covering a wide range of emotional and relational difficulties. I work with individuals suffering from depression, anxiety, grief, emotional trauma and relational problems. I have an extensive experience working with victims of domestic violence providing trauma informed therapy, safety planning and advocacy as well as legal assistance resources and support.
In my work with children, I treat emotional reactions to traumatic events, issues related to coping with divorce, and academic and behavioral problems in school.
My approach is empathic, insight-oriented and supportive.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Russian
- Years in Practice: 17 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $125
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: MHN (TriCare), Magnacare, Medicare, Sliding Scale, ValueOptions
- Professional Affiliations: Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work
Graduate School: NYU
Graduate School: New York University
Graduated In: 2004
Licensing Agency: New York
Disciplinant Licensing: Social Work
- Modalities: Individuals
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: Psychodynamic
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Career Planning, Depression, Domestic Violence, Grief/Bereavement, OCD, PTSD/Trauma, Personality Disorders, Postpartum Adjustment, Psychotic Disorders, Relationship Issues