Nancy Hilsenrath, LCSW CASAC SAP
West Hempstead, NY11552
I am A Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) working in the field over 20 years. I work with individuals, children,couples and families. I provide a warm, safe, comfortable environment for those seeking counseling.
My specialty is addiction ranging from drugs, alcohol,food, gambling etc. I am a Certified Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) We address causes, prevention,progression,consequences and recovery.
My treatment approach is eclectic and varied as I truly focus on each individuals need.
The process of therapy can be difficult, yet quite rewarding. As one begins to gain self insight, doors often open up.
Please feel free to call for a conversation and see if you want to set up an appointment.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew
- Years in Practice: 32 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $175
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: NASW
Graduate School: Wurzweiler School of Social Work
Graduate School: SUNY Albany
Licensing Agency: NSY Dept of Ed
License Number: RO36837-1
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Addictions, Anxiety Disorders, Eating Disorders, Holistic Wellness, Life Transitions, Pain Management, Sexual Addiction